- No products in the cart.
BruteForcer was developed as an easy-to-use client-server multi-threaded tool that enables you to use brute-force to find passwords. You can find a password faster if you have multiple clients connected to the server.
The client tool is plugin-based. This means that BruteForcer itself is just a segmentation software and does not care what type of file you are trying to crack. BruteForcer just sends the generated passwords to the plugin. The plugin will verify if the generated password is correct.
Server: connects to clients (BruteForce Client)
Plugins: 3 different plugins:
dictionary / wordlist / emailscanner
BruteForcer Plugin Screenshots:
BruteForcer is a plugin that allows to crack passwords offline. It works with the BruteForcer software, which is also a plugin. We developed this plugin so you do not need to install the BruteForcer software on your own.
BruteForcer works offline, so the user does not need to have an Internet connection. Your passwords are sent to a plugin, which verifies if they are correct or not. You just need to select the usergroups from which you want to crack the passwords.
BruteForcer’s plugin has a size limit of 255 characters. You can select a size up to 255 characters, but make sure to select the option “limit to the last 255 characters”.
Be aware that the limit to 255 characters is different from the limit to 65535 characters.
This means that BruteForcer will only crack first 255 characters of each file. If your password has a length of more than 255 characters, you will need to split your password file in several parts. You can split your file by using the split command on the command line of the plugin. For example:
split -t 255
To find your file first, load it in BruteForcer.
You are not sending the password to our server at all. We are connecting to a list of servers that are (hopefully) quite stable and do not take a long time to calculate the password. Your password is not sent to our server.
We are not doing any file scanning. Our plugin will try to verify, if your password is correct.
If you wanted to use BruteForcer to crack some passwords, for example the password you use on your online banking. You should use an online service that can provide your bank account details.The story of the day! Martha Stewart is the FBI’s number one most wanted for insider trading since the FBI warned that Martha Stewart is the best positioned person in the world to lead the investigation into insider trading in the United States. As the FBI takes this seriously and tries to find out if Martha Stewart had any hand in the recent stock market collapse, the question is will Martha Stewart succeed and lead
BruteForcer 0.8.1 Crack + With Product Key
BruteForcer helps in password recovery for various file types, including databases, web sites, etc.. It is a Windows application. An autorun is provided to take you to the client immediately after installation.
– Connects to HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, TELNET and SSH server
– Support connecting to multiple FTP servers at the same time
– Supports the use of SSL/TLS authentication
– Supports authentication when FTP is using the USER or LOGIN command
– Supports authentication when FTP uses the PASS command
– Supports authentication when telnet uses the PASV command
– Supports authentication when TELNET uses the PASV command
– Supports authentication when SSH logins using the user/password method
– Support the use of standard encryption (AES, Blowfish, DES, etc..)
– Supports the use of RSA key authentication
– Supports the use of the Passive mode (ALWAYS_PASSIVE, OPTIONAL_PASSIVE)
– Supports authentication when other types are used (MS-CHAP, MS-CHAP2, etc..)
– Supports 128-bit encryption
– Support the use of anti-rain password (e.g. haveno, antrain, password, etc..)
– Supports the use of brute-force
– Supports the use of dictionary attack (wordlist, etc..)
– Supports the use of character count
– Supports the use of word count
– Supports the use of upper and lower case count
– Supports the use of special characters count (e.g. ♥)
– Supports the use of numeric characters count (e.g. 0-9 and A-Z)
– Supports the use of password length count (e.g. between 1-20, between 21-50)
– Supports the use of special characters length count (e.g. between 1-100)
– Supports the use of repeating character count (e.g. between 1-100)
– Supports the use of CAPTCHA (read more here)
– Supports the use of (e.g. double password, password mask etc..)
– Supports the use of (e.g. txt files, with or without extension, etc..)
– Supports the use of (e.g. word files, with or without extension, etc..)
– Supports the use of (e.g. key files
The program is the overall design based on a distribution of multiple plugins. Each plugin is a different function that is integrated into the main application. This way it is possible to add new plugins as you need them.
For example, there is the classic plugin called “Levenshtein” that tries out to brute-force the words in the password field. And there is another plugin “Letters” that will do a rainbow table attack on the letters in the password field.
The software is based on the client server concept in a multi-threaded setup. The client side is just a java based GUI that will create a connection to the server. The server is a Windows service that will be configured automatically. The server will use a separate thread to do the bruteforce. This means that if you want to do a simple BASH bruteforce of a word, then you can fire up one thread for each word to bruteforce against. If you fire up a second thread for the same word, the program will offer you to get the same password as the one already discovered. If you want to brute force the entire password field and see if the password is correct, you should use multiple threads.
The plugin’s for the cracking are available in the software repository as well as the development repository. Both plugins are fully integrated into the software and are designed to run on Linux.
You can easily tweak the cracking settings that you want to set for the plugins. For example, you might want to limit the number of each plugin to run in a specific time, as long as you have enough memory to run all of them.
New word input interface – At the top of the window there is a combobox for you to choose the new word from the repository. For example:
In this combobox you choose the word “password”. If you want the word to be displayed in the password field, you will need to first choose it from the word collection and then to choose it in the combobox. If you have the word in the word field then the combobox will be disabled and you can choose it from the combobox.
Generate password and display password generated – You choose the generated password in the combobox above. This combobox is disabled if you choose the word from the word collection.
View all files that you discover – In the combobox above you can choose to get the stats about all the files in the collection.
What’s New In?
Description: BruteForcer is a client-server, multi-threaded automated brute force dictionary attack system to crack passwords. You can run many clients to speed up the attack time. It will automaticaly generate thousands of passwords and automatically send them to the plugin. You can choose which plugin to use. You can select all available plugins or the plugin that you installed.
* Muti-threaded, so your clients can run parallel. Each client will create own threads.
* It starts the clients and the server automatically so you only have to choose which clients to run.
* After the clients are started they receive input and generate passwords that are sent to the plugin. The password is checked against a dictionary or a set of common passwords.
* All passwords generated are checked against a dictionary or a set of common passwords. The plugin can be updated to add new credentials.
* You can choose which plugin to use and which password to try.
* The clients are single-threaded, so they are not required to be super fast
* Running a client does not consume any hardware resources
* You can choose which client and plugin to use
* If you are interested in other software packages that you can use, get them from here:
* The server is available to anyone
* The plugin are available here:
* The plugin can be used without a plugin host. If you want to host the plugin, get it here:
* Visit the homepage:
* Download the source code:
See the plugin:
Windows (x86 and x64)
Linux (x86 and x64)
Mac (Intel and PowerPC)
The plugin is currently divided in 3 different plugins. One of them is the standard plugin. If you use the plugin you don’t need to choose what plugin to use. You can use the standard plugin to find your password. The other 2 plugins are for dictionary and rainbow-list based attacks.
Here is a list of the plugins and what they do.
1. Standard Plugin
The standard plugin does a wordlist based attack. It uses
System Requirements For BruteForcer:
OS: Mac OS 10.6 or later
Mac OS 10.6 or later Processor: 2.0 GHz
2.0 GHz Memory: 1 GB RAM
1 GB RAM Graphics: 1024×768 display
1024×768 display DirectX: Version 9.0c
Version 9.0c Hard Drive: 7.0 GB available space
7.0 GB available space Additional:.NET Framework version 3.5
OS: Mac OS 10.7 or later